Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Monday, February 7, 2011

All-Natural Muscular Athlete Fitness Model - Bulked

This is my update video before cutting as of February 2011 @ 6 foot 180 lbs. This posing is of courser raw without pumping, cutting carbs, oiling, tanning or anything else bodybuilders do before posing.

For my upperbody training, I incorporate pushing and pulling days. At the start, I focus on compound movements for strength. I finish with high rep low weight isolation exercises to promote lactic acid and growth hormone release.

I don't incorporate so I can't endorse any synthetic supplements of any kind to enhance training. I'm starting to attempt to ideally restrict myself to mostly raw organic food free of sugar. Avocados, bananas, celery are among the best foods to increase testosterone. I recommend eating them in the morning before the gym.

Expect more further detailed vlogs discussing health issues. I'll try to improve the camera angle and lighting for next time.

On second thought, maybe some pre-workout pumping before posing would be a good idea for a more vascular look. Espescially considering it's so cold this time of year in my house.

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and will motivate me to work hard for my next video. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment