Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Monday, February 7, 2011

2/5/2011

three clips of my progress/me flexing. i just merged them with no particular order and didn't bother to edit them. but its mainly about the content. i put on the shirt mainly to show how wearing a shirt makes me look "thicker". (The reason why i dislike my large chest; my chest is a bit too thick for my waist :[
umm.. what else? this week i haven't been working out too hard because its been heavily snowing in Texas and its just way too cold to go running or to even be driving (dangerous. i actually slid and damaged my car :o) so because of the light exercise i've naturally been eating less since im not as hungry (less exercise) about 1700-1900 calories. Compared to 2400 avg daily. weight here = 164-165lbs 5'8 m 20 yrs old

message/comment any questions/suggestions and i will try to respond as soon as i can. thanks for your support :)

**Another thing. im sorry for the lighting. :P it was actually pretty bright. but the camera doesn't seem to agree lol
the camera was blurry because it didnt adjust when i stepped back smh

No comments:

Post a Comment