Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Teen Muscle - Natural Bodybuilder Flexing ABS [Mix HD Update] - HD



 This is a video of a new update. The video contains a mix of 11 small clips of images that capture at different times of the week, that focus directly on my abdominal area, in order to emphasize the muscles in my abdomen, which commonly we say abs, or six-pack, in the video I appear in several scenes basically flexing, contracting and relaxing my abs, because in this way make a lot more, before I continue writing now to clarify that I have no six pack, but I'm working hard to get it, if I have a defined abdomen, but still not a six pack since like many will know to get a six pack, eight or ten abs, it takes many months of training in the gym, sacrifice and constancy, and truth is I am very new to this dynamic than bodybuilding, and to be honest this discipline has helped me a lot because in a few months I managed to get very interesting developments in my body, before you start attend the gym was a very skinny man, but now I have a lot more muscle mass and I managed to give a little more tone and definition to all my muscles, I also want to say regarding the abs, this group of muscles is one of the most important of the human body, which is concentrated in the abdomen where most of the energy and strength that balances our body, which allows us to work harder and greater efforts, so it is very important that all athletes, ordinary person and exercise enthusiasts work your abdomen, adding some exercises into your routine to focus on, in order to develop a stronger abdominal wall, defined and toned, provide them with much more strength and endurance, it is also important to know that so like all the muscles in our body need rest to grow, the muscles of our abdomen also needed, according to experts is not recommended to train the abdomen every day, it is recommended that maximum work 3 days a week, leaving it an average resting minimum of 24 hours, according to them, this is my advice. I also want you to know that I will continue my training in the gym and working hard to meet the objectives I have outlined, I will not give up until you get what I want a sexy body, defined, toned, aesthetic, health and up to maintain power and consistency, which help me to get very far in my purposes and lead me in the right direction, and what I can try to make an extended version of each of these clips that make up this video so you can appreciate better every progress made, finally remember that sport, exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle are key to our success in developing a body, mind and spirit healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment