Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Me flexing



PLEASE READ: I am currently 16 and about to be a senior, yes, I started school early. I started working out allot my sophomore year. When I was in jr high, I was a lazy fat shit, I was only in P.E., and didnt play any sports. And I decided to make a change. I weighed 175 when I was about 11 or 12 and had all fat. And when I lost weight, I ran about 2 times a day for about 30 min during the summer when i was 14 and got down to about 135. And I didnt go on any special diet or ate less. I still ate pizza and ham burgers and what ever i wanted too. And now I'm 6 pack instead of fat haha. Now I am currently 145, put on 10 pounds of muscle. And still much more room for improvement. I'm not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment