Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer 2011 Before Progress video 20 year old



Here is my before video from this summer workout. I am a runner or rather was a runner from seventh grade up til my freshman year in college. I ran long distance, anything above a mile..., and due to frequent injuries had to stop this past year. I have been lifting daily for about three months now, and coming into this summer I wanted to post up what the proper nutrition and workouts can do. I am currently 5' 10" and 165. I have put on some mid waist area FLAB due to the lack of strenuous cardio i have been allowed to do. However I hope to get back to the body fat percentage i was a few months ago, (9%). My chest needs some obvious work, as i only bench around 160 max right now. I am recovering from a few injuries from running in my legs still so I havent been focusing on developing them yet. Hopefully the stress fracture in my leg tibia will be healed shortly....:X. I appreciate any useful insight possible, as this is the reason i am putting up here for you all to see. Oh and I apologize for the grunting you can hear, my mic is way to sensitive right!

No comments:

Post a Comment