Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, May 6, 2011

Asian Flexing at 135lbs bodyweight



Well, just me practicing my flexing for fun after class. So please again, don't hate.. i just want to get better. I know my flexing sucks and all but yeah. I'll do a video after workout sometimes so my body gets pumped up.
I was always a skinny guy every since i was born. Now, my goals are to be strong, and muscular. Fuck what haters say, just do you!!
Current: 5'4 20 years old, 135lbs 7% bodyfat
Goals: 150-165lbs, 5-6% body fat
i only use whey protein and little bit of creatine for training. Overall, i just train hard and eat 6-8 meals a day.
comment/rate/like if u want :)
hit me up on inbox or fb if u have any questions. Have a nice day and subscribe!!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/khoibeast
Also, add and subscribe my homie John Gabat too, he is a good singer and he has a flexing video on his account.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jayohaycheen

No comments:

Post a Comment