Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, March 25, 2011

OCB Mens Open Tall Division Green Moutain Thaw 2011 HD

The Green Mountain Thaw in Vermont, I placed second in this as well... I thought I nailed the poses and I came in with the leanest body bbut for some reason I still came in second behind the 18 yr old... What do you guys think....

And BTW I know i need bigger legs... lol i lost the size during cardio the last two weeks....

six weeks out posing abs most muscular veins biceps chest bodybuilding toned ripped muscles athletic torso splits striation low bodyfat quads exercise tanned pumproom flexing flex bicep obliques serratus pose abdominals shirt stud fitness six-pack triceps shoulders fitt pecs hot guy muscle young cute good shape work men pec ab build huge big hung الاجسام لاعب كمال اجسام- عضلات لاعبون اجسام البطولة

No comments:

Post a Comment