Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Insane Muscle Gain - March 13th 2011 Workout

Download 3 Free Muscle Reports at http://www.MyInsaneMuscleGain.com

Today was my first workout in ten days. As some of you may or may not know, my wife just had a baby last Friday so this last week has been a bit crazy in terms of getting adjusted to having a newborn in addition to a three year old running around. I haven't been getting much sleep lately so I definitely wasn't in any mood to train, however the last few days I've been itching to get back into it and get back into a normal daily routine in general. Considering that I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night I did have a pretty good workout and to my surprise I actually felt quite rested and strong today, plus my left shoulder which has been nagging me over the last few months felt great today so maybe the ten days of rest was a good idea. Anyway let's get into the workout. I started off today's workout with Standing Push Presses for shoulders. I consider this a great strength and mass builder for the shoulders and find that the strength gained on this particular exercise carries over into my chest workouts. Awhile back I did these religiously for a few months and achieved my best bench press ever, benching 275 pounds for 3 reps at a bodyweight of only 154 pounds. So I wanted to incorporate this exercise back into my routine for awhile. After a few warm-ups I did 4 sets of 5 reps and worked up to 135 pounds on this exercise. Next up was Squats. Now I love Squats! It's up there with my all time favorite exercises. I'm still getting used to doing them without looking into a mirror. At the gym They have a mirror which allows me to keep an eye on my form and make sure I'm squatting down low enough, but in my garage I don't have a mirror so It's a bit awkward although I watched the video back and my form looks pretty good and lately I've been going down deeper than I have in the past. I did a few warm-ups and again performed 4 sets of 5 reps working up to 205 pounds. Next up...Barbell Curls. After a few high rep warm-up sets with the bar and then 65 pounds I went right into my working sets and completed 4 sets of 5 repetitions with 95 pounds for 2 sets and then did 2 sets of 5 reps with 100 pounds. The next exercise I did was Barbell Shrugs. I did not go super heavy on these and I usually don't because I like to make sure I can shrug the weight up as high as possible and get a really good contraction at the top of the movement. You'll notice that I varied my grip so that it was moderate on the first two sets and narrow on the last two just to hit the Traps from different angles. I worked up to a set of 10 with 225 pounds. My first three sets were 135 for 20, 185 for 20 and 205 for 15. Then I did some Standing Calf Raises in the Power Rack. All four of my sets were done for high reps (20-25) and I worked up to 175 pounds on these. I got an awesome pump in my calves and they were burning like crazy. To wrap up the workout I did 4 sets of Lying Leg Raises for my Abdominals for 20 reps each, and lastly I did one Neck Circuit where I performed 100 reps of lying neck curls to the front, 100 reps of lying rear neck raises and 100 reps of turning my head side to side while lying on my back on the flat bench. I did this as 1 continuous set and my neck was burning like crazy after this one. I didn't use any weight for these but the high reps were killer. So that wraps up today's workout. As you can see I basically trained my whole body using nothing but basic mass and strength builders and this will be my strategy for the next couple months. My objective is to train less frequently, eat a ton of good wholesome food and get as much rest as possible. I'll be training every third day and focusing only on basic lifts in order to get as strong as possible in the 5-8 rep range. By taking two days in between every workout I should be able to get plenty of rest so that I can recuperate and grow. Anyway, that's it for today folks. Take care and thanks for watching -Brian

p.s. -- Don't forget to sign up for the Free E-Reports at http://www.MyInsaneMuscleGain.com. I actually have three great muscle building reports that I want to give you totaling over 100 pages of great Training and Nutrition Advice. They are "The Death of Bulking", "The Anabolic Amplifier Effect" and "Avoid The Top 20 Ways To Screw Up In The Gym". They're written by a few of my friends and mentors in the fitness industry and contain 100% pure content and it's Free! So grab them now...and don't worry, you're email is safe with me. I won't spam you with a bunch of bullshit sales pitches...just quality muscle building advice from one fitness freak to another - Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment