Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thomas Rud from Denmark.MP4

First of all I love this blog. The reason why I love this blog is because I believe it has a unique power to help and motivate and inspire people to become everything they can, and not set limits for them self. I know it has helped me tremendous! Last year I was getting ready for my first show and it was actually at the exact same time that you were cutting to 4 percent body fat here on the Levrone report. I would like to compete again this September, hopefully with your help. You really inspired me to push me through my limits and I am extremely grateful for that. And I am 100percent sure that you AND this blog specifically has helped all of us to reach our goals.

I want to train with you because I want to live like a champion. When I say live like a champion I mean both physically and mentally. I want the never ending progress mindset of a champion, and I want to be a natural pro bodybuilder. I am 21 years old and I have just recently started my own business. My goal is to make enough money so that I can give away 70percent or more to charity and still live the life that I want to.

I want to live the life, mentally, economically and physically of a champion. I want to be a champion. My biggest ambition is to become a true champion in life and I know that the most important thing in achieving this is giving my all to the help of others. I want to be an inspiration here on the levrone report. I want to be a person that you will enjoy working with and that people will enjoy following throughout this year.

It would be a great honor for me if you would take your precious time to teach me what youve learned throughout your life Mr. Levrone. I see you as a true champion and an inspiration in every way and I would be proud to take on your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment