Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, October 29, 2010

Steven - My P90x Transformation

http://teambeachbody.com/stevenxp14 I am an Independent Beachbody Coach and I am here to help you achieve the same goal I did for free! Questions? Just email me at Stevenxp14@gmail.com

My Transformation Story
Sorry for the bad camera quality. Well, here's my story. Believe it or not, when I was younger, I was overweight. Around 5th 6th grade, all I did was eat junk food and play computer games all day. My family and friends made fun of my size as a joke, but I took it personally. I realized that I needed to make a change, a big one. After watching countless films of my favorite martial artists Bruce Lee, I wanted to be just like him. He had the physique that I yearned for. I did track and cross country throughout high school and lost massive weight but I thought I was too skinny. My freshman year of college, I worked hard and gained 35 lbs. I went from 135lbs to 170lbs. I gained a lot of mass, muscle, and strength thanks to Seung Shin, Ryan Honey, Justin Santiago, and Jason Stahl. However, I realized one problem, I was still out of shape. Although I was a lot bigger and stronger, my endurance and flexibility was horrible. I hardly lasted 5 minutes playing basketball with my friends or couldnt walk up stairs without gasping. I still needed a change, an extreme change. I went to P90x. I thought this infomercial was a scam at first but as I looked into the work out and programs, I couldnt find any problems with it. I worked hard in the past 90 days. But when day 90 came, man was I shocked. Everything about me was a lot better in health, strength, flexibility, and even endurance. This program is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment