Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Transformation

I started lifting in my freshman year. By sophomore year I bought a home gym and started doing rippetoes and made good results. But after a year of training I was not HUGE like I was hoping for, so I ended up quitting for most of my junior year. It was during the start of the semester of my senior year that I started working out again. This time I had my diet in check, bought all the proper supplements (creatine, whey protein, fish oils, and a multi), and worked my butt off to gain muscle, especially in my back and legs, as well as lose some belly fat.
MORE INFO HERE: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthr...

My goal is to get to 200lbs with similar body fat levels. When I reach that I will post another video. Trying to focus on chest, triceps, traps, and overall width.

I am definitely not massive by any means, I am a relatively new "bodybuilder", but I hope this video can serve as motivation for some, as well as for myself, since sometimes I feel like I haven't made any progress when that is not true.

Thanks to God for giving me a healthy body, and to bodybuilding.com for it's great forums, articles, and supplements!

No comments:

Post a Comment