Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quick Muscle Flex



READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE COMMENTING

Well after much contemplation i finally decided to upload a video. I have never uploaded before so i'm not sure how the quality is going to be (probably crap)

Took this video right before dinner in the evening. Didn't do any weights or resistance training before hand.

Before anyone comments (not expecting to get any views at all anyway lol) I know I have a shit chest. My Genetics have not been kind to me, I have tried and tried but its very hard for me to build it xD

I am a Martial Artist by trade, been doing it for 14 years now. I like to think that Martial Arts has made me kind of ripped... but i could be delusional.

Lastly, I am a vegetarian, but i do drink protein ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment