Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

16 Year Old - Flexing Muscle HD




http://www.hugemusclegain.com <<< SUPER TRAINING VIDEOS - For More Videos Like this One: bit.ly --------------------- This is my latest upload of me, Chris Rios, posing in various positions. I did recently get a haircut, and I'm sorry for the terribly delayed upload. Thank You Everyone who has supported me through the past uploads and for the kind words of encouragement. I hope to continue to be an inspiration, as some put it, and to continue to get better as time goes on. I'd like to give complete creative control and rights to the use of any and all content in this video to anyone who'd like to use it. I only ask to be identified as the anonymous character in copied piece of media with perhaps even a link back to me if it could be arranged. I Am looking, and hoping, to get recognized somehow and perhaps partake in some form of monetary sponsorship if anyone could refer me or would be willing to take me on themselves. In saying that, I don't mean to condone that I find myself personally suitable for such an undertaking, only that I would like to be considered for something along said lines. I'm a work in progress and am well aware of weak points and am just beginning to work out the lower half of my body as it's been previously difficult with Track and Cross Country. --------------------- "When one of us succeed, we push the boundary of how far we all can go-- where we've been." --------------------- For an older HD Video of me Posing at 16-Years-Old: bit.ly --------------------- For a Recent Video of me Posing at 15-Years-Old <b>...</b> - SUPER TRAINING VIDEOS >>> http://www.hugemusclegain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment