Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flexes...



Hello Im Justin im 14 years old and i want to be a personal trainer/professional liftter. I created this channel for tutorials so i can help those who want to workout at a young age or even older to get big and ripped and get results.I will bring great excercises, techniques, and supplement reviews for those who are interested. Feel free to troll lol idc i love working out so imma do it regardless of what you say.This video is me flexing my Biceps, Triceps, and Pecks. i will do these poses after finishing each one of my excercises depending on the excercise, is what part of the body i will pose. Tell me what you think and what you want to see.Plz sub,like, and favorite this video

No comments:

Post a Comment