Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, June 10, 2011

SiX PACK Ripped Bodybuilding GYM mix HD



Alon Gabbay - my website: http://alongabbay.com

Just a bodybuilding mix from different bodybuilding phases in my life.

More videos compilation of my gym workout routines, flexing and posing, on my channel.

Some info about my training:

I normally try to keep my training as intense and heavy as possible, but I
know it is important to take rest days and to periodically cycle with lighter
weights. My workouts are short, usually about 45, maximum 1 hour.

I like to visit the gym about 5-6 days a week and this helps me to stay
focused and keeps me motivated. I do a lot of super sets and drop sets.
I don't like to give much rest in between sets while I train. I found this
method works best for me and that's the way I like it in the GYM.

If you want to learn more about bodybuilding and fitness training and my experience with all kinds of exercises, training in the gym, and the three best foundational exercises, visit my official website: Alon Gabbay dot com.

Why don't I post my actual training program?

Well, I have all kinds of training programs and routines, so I can't just mention a specific one. I think each body deserves its own training program. Making a good training program involves many aspects, like one's age, weight, body fat, training background, diet, and of course what goals you have established and how much time and effort you are willing to commit. It therefore wouldn't be relevant for me to tell you which of my routines I find to be the best or what is the one I am currently using. You will eventually need to build your own.

If you like to see more about my bodybuilding transformation or other articles related to bodybuilding and fitness visit my website alon: gabbay dot com.

THANKS FOR WATCHING

Keep up the hard work in the gym and keep eating healthy

Alon Gabbay

No comments:

Post a Comment