Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Asian Flexing Muscles



well, just tryna have some fun :) i noticed that my abs aren't that defined yet, im still lacking the lower abs......
Info about me: i been weight training for about 2 years now even though i did some in high school but it was for fun. I used to weight 117lbs, i was a skinny kid and still is....just tryna get bigger/better...
i weight around 135-137lbs
stand 5'4
body fat-7% or so

I'm thinking about competing next year for amateur bodybuilding at 145lbs, I'm planning to bulk up after summer is over, so yeah :)
Add, subscribe, comment and like if u guys want
i want to have 100 likes in this video some day lol, also, i will make an attempt on 1 min max push ups soon, so stay tune. Thanks all

No comments:

Post a Comment