Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanks for the gift! ... And Flexing!

Hello subscribers this video is for a person that purchased something off my Amazon Wishlist for me! Gold's gym shirt and workout pants, thanks a lot ! If you want to see me flex in something YOU bought me in a personal vid, check out the wish list=]

http://amzn.com/w/8U8ZQ4XA21G3


I have been hitting the gym pretty much everyday, and also bulking up. So I might look a little stalky but it will pay off later on this year=) I weigh about 210 and will probably only go up to about 215-220 and then cut down.

I have been Private cam shows and haven't left anyone disappointed so far, and most likely will not post anymore vids for a while so if you want to see me it will have to be in a camshow!

PS. cam shows are in HD on skype. 10x better quality than my Youtube vids! You will NOT be disappointed.

Skype- BRcamshows

No comments:

Post a Comment