Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brave human body art expression & 2011 progress!

My alter ego has taken over me! He's kinda cocky, conceited, and such a teaser. And sometimes he's like a tiger, look at his roaring mouth!

We all have an alter ego, and it is best used for certain situations!

flexing requested by the user of "fafjadascascsa" account! thanks for motivating me to do this!

So basically, I want to look at my progress so far. Barely used machines in the free school gym, only do pushups, pullups, calistenics, abs,sprinting, and some bicep curls dumbbell. That's all I do, that's why I'm not that massive like the HULK!

Plus since I'm an ectomorph, growing muscles is so slow man! So that's why I said see you again in 2013, hopefully I just get more defined.

Okay enjoy my video people, it seems like I'm having fun doing this, but SECRETLY, I'm working my ass off to achieve it; the sweat, pain, dedication, time, & the heavy breathings. But you know what? I know this suffering is positive because it allows me to reach my goals! Therefore, working out is happy suffering, as long as you don't get hurt! LOL

Also reduce your jealousy of others, and be inspired instead and appreciate! And always believe in yourself, that you can do it!

Music are not mines! LOL

No copyright infringement intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment