Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amateur high school aspiring bodybuilder

After 4 years of lifting and 1 year of self-trained and motivated bodybuilding, I've decided to post a video in order to get some feedback and advice from people who I know can offer me a lot of help. I've studied a lot of the things that lou and arnold say, and I've taken it all to heart and put it to good use. If there is anything you notice concerning muscularity proportion, size of certain muscle groups, better angles, or better techniques for lifting, feel free to shout it out cause ill take whatever I can get. Thank You for you time and concern, someday I can hope to become someone better and more motivate than my current self. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment